Standard Business Cards 3.5 in x 2 in
When you print business cards with us you get fine stock and high quality digital printing. Upload your own design or create your custom business cards using one of our business card templates. Our higher quality standard business cards give you confidence in your business image.
- Full-color highest quality digital printing.
- A variety of card stock from medium to extra thick double layers.
- A possibility to add a hidden message “Wishes to The Universe” when you select a double layer duplex paper option.
- A variety of card stock colors, ultimate white and other off-white shades.
- Choice of rounded corners, matte lamination and color edge finish.
- A collection of design templates available to edit.
- Fast turnaround 1-2 days, or standard 3-4 days.
Send a Business Card with Every Correspondence
When sending business correspondences, always enclose several business cards. This includes all sales materials, thank-you cards, and invoices. Make it easy for your customers to contact you. You might also want to consider creating an impressive identity package by putting your logo on business cards, envelopes and letterheads. Delivering your correspondence on a complete set of company stationery looks incredibly professional and distinguished.
Use the back for extra info
You’re not limited to the front of your business cards. Use the back for extra info that you want to make available, such as office hours, web addresses, social media sites, or client lists. When designing on the back of your card, keep in mind that people often write on business cards, so leaving some white space on the back is generally a good idea. With the introduction of smart phone technology, there are now more ways than ever to maximize the content on your business card for immediate phone interaction. We suggest including a QR code on all your business cards to instantly get the viewer to your website, store your number, or find your location.